Daka can install the icemaker lines, washer and dryer we can rough the water and waste lines and hook up your new appliance.
Is that faucet dripping or beyond repair?…we carry replacement units to choose from on all of our fully stocked trucks.
A new hose bib for your outside use? We install frost-poof hose bibs for all of your outdoor plumbing needs!
Need a kitchen faucet or an InstaHot unit for your coffee or tea in the morning?
We install and remove fixtures.
Frozen pipes are one of the biggest risks of property damage in the winter. If you have pipes that are exposed to cold air and freezing temperatures, we can insulate them and prevent freezing. If you have lines that have already frozen or burst, we can repair them quickly.
Snaking Lines and Jetting if necessary:
- Toilets, kitchen and bathroom sink drains, tub and shower drains, laundry drains, floor drains, slop sinks, and any other drain in your home or place of work. We've experienced EVERY type of drain clog imaginable!
- Most clogs can be easily fixed using a power snake. But if needed, we can use high-pressure water jetting to open up and clear any obstruction from drain lines.
We also clear...
- Grease Traps
- Rain leader lines
- Storm drains
- Basement drains
- Footing drains
- Slow Drainage
- Clogged Drains
- Garbage Disposal
Video Camera Inspection
- We can send a camera down any drain to inspect, positively identify and diagnose any breaks, crushed lines, separated joints or compacted obstructions. From there, we can speak to the customer and decide the best course of action, to economically and environmentally safely fix the situation.
Hot Water Heaters
- Whatever your water heating needs, Daka Plumbing and Heating offers free estimates to come assess your situation and provide you with a written proposal with the best options.
- We have a wide variety of water heater options to choose from, so if you’re looking for electric, oil, indirect or tankless…we can help.
- We also install Tankless Water Heaters for on-demand hot water needs!
Options for Heating Your Home
- Heat pumps –A heat pump can be an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioners for meeting moderate heating and cooling needs
- Furnaces –A home furnace is designed to heat the air and move the warm air throughout your house via the duct system. These are also known as forced air systems.
- Boilers – This type of heating system works by heating water and using either steam or hot water to deliver heat to the home. Steam comes into the home through steam radiators and hot water is distributed to radiant floor heating systems or baseboard heating.
- Radiant heating – Four types of ground loop systems are available for geothermal heat pumps. Factors, such as the soil conditions, climates, and amount of available land determine the best type of system for a home or commercial property.
Our technicians provide the following services:
- Air Conditioning
- Duct Repair & Installation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Cooling & Heating
- Preventative Maintenance
Here are some examples of why you would call Daka Plumbing for Pump replacement:
- You have no water
- Low water pressure
- You have sediment in your water
Here are some typical examples of situations that you would call Daka Plumbing Services:
- You have no water due to well or water pump failure
- You have no hot water
- Your home has a leaky or broken pipe
- Loss of heat in your home or business
- You have a toilet blockage
Our Experts Are Here When You Need Us
Daka Plumbing and Heating offers emergency service—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, weekends and holidays are no extra cost! If you have an emergency, no matter the time, give us a call and one of our friendly and well-trained technicians will be there soon to address the issue.